The complete men’s health package was designed for a comprehensive snap shot view of the overall health and function of key vital organ in men. To learn more about what’s included, read below in the “What’s In This test”.
1. Testosterone-Screens for low testosterone by measuring the total testosterone level in your blood. Low Testosterone can cause infertility, low muscle mass, fatigue, decrease in energy and libido.
2. Comprehensive metabolic panel (CMP)-Screens for abnormal electrolytes such as low potassium, liver failure, kidney failure, and other systemic illnesses.
3. Complete blood count (CBC)-Screens for cancer of the blood, low hemoglobin, low platelet, and conversely disorders leading to high hemoglobin and high platelet counts.
4. Cholesterol and lipids: Screens for cardiovascular disease and the levels of good and bad cholesterol in your blood. This test measures Low-density lipoproteins (LDL), High-density lipoprotein (HDL), Triglycerides, and Total Cholesterol. High levels of LDL, so called “bad cholesterol” is associated with plaque build up and atherosclerosis predisposing to future heart attacks and stroke.
5. Hgb A1C: Use to screen for Diabetes and Pre-diabetes. It gives an average of what your blood sugar has been over the previous three months.
6. Thyroid screen (TSH): Screens for diseases affecting the thyroid hormone. Thyroid hormone manages level of metabolism in your body. Low thyroid leads to low metabolism causing, fatigue, constipation, hair loss, depression, mental slowing. High thyroid levels leads to a state of high metabolism causing high blood pressure, palpitations, increased heart rate, nervousness, tremor, irritability, weight loss, among a constellation of symptoms.
7. Urinalysis-Detects a number of substance that if found in the urine may indicate a serious medical condition such as diabetes, kidney disease, and infection.
The Men’s complete health panel is recommended in men as part of an initial assessment in Men’s Health. If you previously had been screened for Diabetes, Thyroid disorders, then a general health panel is recommended.
Shedule an appointment and pay online
Bring confirmation number a long with Photo ID to our location
View result online by logging in to your Account